Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Multi-talented superstar Jennifer Lopez won’t be having anyone screaming “I Luh Ya Papi”

Photo: Multi-talented superstar Jennifer Lopez won’t be having anyone screaming “I Luh Ya Papi” after they peep this new album cover! Shutting the game down with the unveiling of the artwork for her 10th studio album, Jenny from the block is serving up massive sexy with this one. Titling the album, A.K.A., she lets us know she’s still got it by showing her incredible body. Wrapped – or lack thereof – in a red leather ensemble, the 40+ diva is doing the damn thing.

Read more: http://bit.ly/1kELkNV

http://bit.ly/WBLSLive1 
Multi-talented superstar Jennifer Lopez won’t be having anyone screaming “I Luh Ya Papi” after they peep this new album cover! Shutting the game down with the unveiling of the artwork for her 10th
studio album, Jenny from the block is serving up massive sexy with this one. Titling the album, A.K.A., she lets us know she’s still got it by showing her incredible body. Wrapped – or lack thereof – in a red leather ensemble, the 40+ diva is doing the damn thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment