My wife, and I, have been married for several years. And we've been together since our teens. My wife is everything ANY man could want!!! Beautiful, smart, caring, ambitious. I enlisted in the service and was sent to Iraq. While I was gone, she managed to raise our child alone, graduate HS early, work, AND went to college. She seemed to always send me care packages when I needed them most, AND I never missed any of my rare chances at a phone call!!! Like I said, everything ANY man could want. She's the woman of my dreams...but, she's not. I've prayed about it. Did counseling, too. I'm not sure when, but at some I stopped being in love with her. I want a divorce, but doesn't deserve to have her heart broken, either. What do I do?
Friday, 28 March 2014
What should he do?!
My wife, and I, have been married for several years. And we've been together since our teens. My wife is everything ANY man could want!!! Beautiful, smart, caring, ambitious. I enlisted in the service and was sent to Iraq. While I was gone, she managed to raise our child alone, graduate HS early, work, AND went to college. She seemed to always send me care packages when I needed them most, AND I never missed any of my rare chances at a phone call!!! Like I said, everything ANY man could want. She's the woman of my dreams...but, she's not. I've prayed about it. Did counseling, too. I'm not sure when, but at some I stopped being in love with her. I want a divorce, but doesn't deserve to have her heart broken, either. What do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment