Good Morning I have been married 10 years now
with two beautiful children but my husband likes to converse with other
women on the phone. Of course when he's caught... he always say it never
turned physical and he cant give me a
clear explanation why he feels the need to socialize with other women. I
love my husband and i'm in this for the long haul, but i have really
been contemplating having a social life also with the opposite sex. Many
times i have came close to giving out my number to interested men,
but i
don't, because to me..... THAT'S CHEATING. Even if it never go past a
telephone/text relationship. I have told this to my husband and of
course he has went ballistic. I cant seem to get him to understand how
what he requires from me.... he's not willing to also do. I don't want
any other man on this earth but my husband and for him to be loyal to
me. When he get caught of course he's remorseful and trying to do
whatever to make sure i don't leave him... but this has really gotten
old. I FLAT OUT WANT to cheat just to show him how it feel. I'm
embarrassed to say this, but it's the truth. I have always considered
myself to be loyal and being loyal to someone who is disloyal is
something i'm finding it harder to deal with. Steve, what should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment