Dear
Shirley and Steve, I met this guy and he was not my type at first, but I
gave him a chance. He was perfect. We hit it off with the best romance
and sex ever! He was everything I wanted and I loved him, but then he came
to me and said he had been in a relationship all his life and he was
tired and he wanted to cater to himself. He didn't want a relationship. I
let him go after lots of tears, but I really loved him. We kept in
contact and he was there when I needed money. I started dating again,
even though my heart was with him. I met another man and he wants to be
with me. He fell for each other. I liked him, but it's nothing like what
me and the first guy had. I kept him at a distance, but then I got sick
and this new dude spent the night at the hospital in a chair and I
started looking at him differently. He has said he loves me several
times and I realized I love him. Here is the problem I love them both
and I am still sexually active with both men. Both say they love me. I
am confused because I still love the first, but the other guy is so good
to me. The second guy wants a relationship and he shows me everyday
that he loves me. The first guy is showing nothing but words and a few
actions. What should I do? I got two good men and they don't cheat. They
are honest, as far as I can tell. I am stuck.

No comments:
Post a Comment