Tuesday, 6 May 2014

A 16 year-old South Florida girl will be celebrating double time!

Photo: Amazing! 

A 16 year-old South Florida girl will be celebrating double time! Grace Bush will be gaining diplomas from both high school and college in one week. The teen was enrolled in a dual enrollment program at Florida Atlantic University which allows high-performing high school students to earn credit for the same courses toward their college degree and save thousands in tuition. "At 2 years old, she was already reading and I was totally shocked," said her mother, Gisla Bush. The young college graduate will be pursuing her master's degree this fall and then going to law school. "I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States," Grace Bush said.

Way to go girl! 

Ann Tripp 
Full Story: http://cbsn.ws/1g5fE33
Tune In:  http://bit.ly/WBLSLive1Amazing!

A 16 year-old South Florida girl will be celebrating double time! Grace Bush will be gaining diplomas from both high school and college in one week. The teen was enrolled in a dual enrollment program at Florida Atlantic University which allows high-performing high school students to earn credit for the
same courses toward their college degree and save thousands in tuition. "At 2 years old, she was already reading and I was totally shocked," said her mother, Gisla Bush. The young college graduate will be pursuing her master's degree this fall and then going to law school. "I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States," Grace Bush said.

Way to go girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment