Monday, 7 April 2014

Your Thoughts?!

Photo: #StrawberryLetter 

Your Thoughts?! 

I had a best friend who has a boyfriend that is in prison. I thought it would be very cool to have a pen pal to write to and share the word of God, so my friend's boyfriend in prison hooked me up with a guy. This guy is Muslim. I had reservations, but I started writing him. I became his Queen and I started calling him my King. We exchanged verses in every letter. I kept asking God if this was okay. I asked God to tell me if this was right. His letters made me feel so good that I thought this was God's plan, A year later, he got out of prison. I graduated from Beauty College after that. I was blessed to even go, because I suffer from Fibromyalgia, diabetes, neuropathy, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. The whole time I was writing this guy, visiting him, and taking his calls, this all takes money......

Read the FULL Strawberry Letter : http://bit.ly/1kF7C4P
Tune In: http://bit.ly/WBLSLive1 
I had a best friend who has a boyfriend that is in prison. I thought it would be very cool to have a pen pal to write to and share the word of God, so my friend's boyfriend in prison hooked me up with a guy. This guy is Muslim. I had reservations, but I started writing him. I became his Queen and I started calling him my King. We exchanged verses in every letter. I kept asking God if this was okay. I asked God to tell me if this was right. His letters made me feel so good that I thought this was God's plan, A year later, he got out of prison. I graduated from Beauty College after that. I was blessed to even go, because I suffer from Fibromyalgia, diabetes, neuropathy, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. The whole time I was writing this guy, visiting him, and taking his calls, this all takes money......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment