Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Ruth Okoro Gets Honorary Awards in Hollywood


1

Ruth Okoro Gets Honorary Awards in Hollywood

20140401-062946.jpg

Speaking exclusively to mycelebrityandi.com, she express her joy and made it clear that it’s all down to hard work and the grace of God..
It’s a Honorary Award, which was held in Hollywood California on March 22nd, 2014. It recognizes the most influential and outstanding medical field employees as well as Medical field graduates with the highest GPA of 4.0 here in the US. I was blessed enough to be one of those honored with two awards, one plague for Outstanding Services, and the other was a Certificate of Honor for the highest GPA of 4.0 for my second degree in Applied Science Medical.
In terms of Certificate of Honor, I have been honored with these awards all through my degree, which I’m very proud and thankful to God for. It’s a blessing to be recognized for hard work
.
1

Congratulations Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment