"I have been a fool long enough! I am a 28 yr
old young woman who has bit off more than I can chew. At the young age
of 18 I got married to a guy that I knew wasn't gonna work. I went thru
the relationship for 7 long ugly abusive
years. I decided to get out of the relationship about 3 years ago.
Sadly my way of getting out of the relationship was to turn to another
man. BIG BIG mistake well the person I decided to be with was a person
that I have know all my life we grew up together as close family but we
are no kin. We dated for about 1yr and a half and I found out we were
pregnant! He was so excited to know that we was about to have a child,
about 7months into the pregnancy. I discovered he had another woman
pregnant but not only that they had been in a relationship for about
8yrs!!! This man has a 10yr age gap on me and the other girl and he's
using the both of us but the only 2 who doesn't get along is me &
her. It's like we take turns with him its sick and embarrassing! I know I
can't keep being a fool I deserve so much more but I just don't have a
clue where to start. Please give me some insight bcuz I am to
embarrassed to talk to my dad about this."
No comments:
Post a Comment