Thursday, 27 March 2014

Oh man, Columbus Short may really need Olivia Pope!

Photo: Oh man, Columbus Short may really need Olivia Pope! 

The actor and choreographer, who plays Harrison Wright on the primetime drama Scandal, reportedly got into a bar scuffle during an engagement party on March 15th. The victim allegedly made a comment saying, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife." Short sucker punched the 37-year-old man and he was left unconscious for several minutes. According to TMZ, the ABC's star's short fuse this month was not the first time he has publicly disputed with someone. Cops are reportedly investigating the ABC actor.

Wow, we hope everything works out for Columbus! 

Ann Tripp 
For full story and more news: http://bit.ly/WBLSNews
Tune In: http://bit.ly/WBLSLive1

The actor and choreographer, who plays Harrison Wright on the primetime drama Scandal, reportedly got into a bar scuffle during an engagement party on March 15th. The victim allegedly made a comment saying, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife." Short sucker punched the 37-year-old man and he was left unconscious for several minutes. According to TMZ, the ABC's star's short fuse this month was not the first time he has publicly disputed with someone. Cops are reportedly investigating the ABC actor.

Wow, we hope everything works out for Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment