"First of all let me make it clear that my
intentions of being in a relationship is long term, and I find that my
partner can provide a happy future for me. However, when it comes to his
"movies" issues, we would fight about
it. I admit first-hand that I am not really a fan of my partner
resorting to porn because I very much enjoy sex and I practically do not
mind giving it any time. But I do have lack of self
confidence because
me and my partner did not start out good. He was with his super tall
model type of ex and I am the short, chubby kinda person with normal
face. He once made it clear to me he would not date any one under his
requirements of tall, thin and pretty and I am the total opposite of
that. So, whenever he watched his porn I get hurt (knowing it is not his
fault) that all his girls in the movie are his type. And he would
normally watch a few times in a week, like practically everyday. As the
fight leads on he would tell me the reason he watches is because he said
he would get bored with me for doing it with the same person all the
time."
No comments:
Post a Comment